Friday, August 8, 2008

Well that failed

I should have known that as soon as I said, I have to stop crafting to concentrate on things I should be doing, I would immediately not do that. I like to think I have managed to stuff both into my time.

Either way, I have discovered the wonder that is covered button kits. Also another pair of earrings.

sheep pins
Using some of the material I got (this is from Japan).

hairpins2
Different sizes. I need to get some more bigger ones...

hairpins3
Pretty Japanese fabric that I hadn't been able to find a use for, but mostly was just too scared to cut up.

hairpins4
Cute little tiny gingham ones

hairpins5
More puny ones. They're cute but they don't show the material so well :/

New earrings
Mmmm, purple! I particularly like the amethyst discs up the top.

That's me for today.

Oh oh oh. I've been asked to go into one of the quartets at uni because their violist pulled out and we're playing Dvorak's American quartet!!! It makes my ears happy (not the way we're playing it at the moment but hey, we're sightreading). Love for Dvorak who liked viola!!!! :D

2 comments:

Kylie Bowers said...

Oh wow love those hair pins :)

Katie said...

Aw thanks!! :D