Monday, August 4, 2008

I am clever.

Oh so very clever.
I have procrastinated myself into a corner. Which means, even though I have just received all this lovely stuff

lovely mail
I will not be able to use it any time soon. And I have about a million ideas floating around my head at the moment so it is sad for me.

I have to concentrate on my studies and viola practice for a while. I have learned the error of my ways - them mostly being overcommitting to ensembles not within the one institution. Which means I have to fight with my conductors to let me out of a rehearsal to go to the other's concert, instead of them fighting instead, and cutting out the middle-girl.

Sigh.

Sorry, to anyone who was actually looking at this to see any crafty things I'm doing. I promise I'll keep this alive

2 comments:

Elaine said...

:( That's gotta suck...I swear conductors have to treat people more like people sometimes!

<3 lovely wife

Katie said...

hahaha
they just have their priorities, and i have mine :)
i swear priorities looks not right.
oh well
<3 lovely wife!!