Friday, August 1, 2008

Relief, and retail therapy.

I apologise profusely for the crappiness of the last post. All (well. most) has been right-ed.

Here are a few of my favourite things:


The Sheep that was lost, and now is found
My Lovely Lost Sheep (it sadly was stripped naked and robbed of its companion, the Black Beady Slightly Spastic Looking Cat. May you rest in peace)

my friend
What I ate instead of Mrs Fields Cookies. They were suitably delicious. My friends snub me, but I love Dried Peaches for who they are (delicious).

my constant companion
Tissues and Panadol: My Constant Companions, for I am afflicted with hayfever.

My beloved (apart from my Lovely Wife)
My Beloved (it is a VIOLA. Come now, don't let's be racist!)

And of course...

RETAIL THERAPY.

splurge
This is what I got today. I am bad. But, Lincraft had a 50% sale for all their material, so i just had to! You know. Covered buttons are fun :D

<3
I'm going to make this into a skirt. The cherries are absolutely too cute.

look! the cherries are see-through!
See? They're transparent! >w< href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/28964667@N08/2721661225/" title="previous splurge by littleawkwardpeople, on Flickr">previous splurge
Some gorgeous Japanese material I got a few months ago. It is quite divine (which is why it's still untouched - I'm also a bit scared of it)

bag 2
What I made a few weeks ago. It was the first thing I made all by myself, so I was proud of myself. It hasn't broken yet! I stole the pear from http://mollychicken.blogs.com/my_weblog/2007/09/happy-pear.html. I wish it could be as cute as hers, but it has added spastic-charm factor.

bag
It has a long handle :D

useless button
Useless buttons are fun. This was supposed to be a 10 minute project and it turned into about 40 minutes because my sewing machine kept bunging itself in. *sigh*

bed? or a coffin? *A*;;
I took this photo intending it to look like a little bed, but now I realise it's looking slightly freakily like a coffin or something.

Oh well!

Thanks to My Lovely Wife and co. for helping cheer me up whilst I was in the Depths of Despair. It was fun :D

No comments: