Sunday, August 10, 2008

Quickie

Just dropping in to post what I've been doing in my spare five minutes, when I haven't been practising, studying (hahaha as if), driving and NOT crashing - hooray!, or going to particularly awesome concerts which make me hoarse like this:

the idea of north
The Idea of North. If you like anything to do with a capella or jazz or awesome, look them up. They tour Australia quite regularly and are going to South Korea soon to collab with The Real Group who are super. They were fantastic. Like, amazingly fantastic. So fantastic, in fact, that they sang CHILI CON CARNE which is a song of epic awesomeness (The Real Group composed and first performed this). Me = Instant Fan: Just Add Water!
(actually you don't really need water)

Anyway. I've been embroidering some bits of calico so that I can make some buttonnnnns of the covered variety which I have been obsessing over lately and also being quite sad because I wore one and it fell out somewhere in the Old Museum Building. Oh well! I'll be pairing these ones with matching gingham because gingham is awesome and stuff.
spare time
I am particularly taken with the mushrooms and the doggy.
Hooray for cute!

I'll post them when I've gotten around to making them into ze buttons.

Ciao!

No comments: