Thursday, October 30, 2008

Stress

This is going to be (hopefully) uncharacteristically quick.

Stress can be good, and it can be bad. I like to think that I deal with stress fairly well - it gets me working, and even though I kind of withdraw into myself and don't notice stuff around, and sometimes get irritated more easily, I am generally a fairly decent human being. Some exceptions occur. But just then, a few of my friends just suddenly lashed out at me (not particularly hard, but kind of cold-shoulder-ish) and I had no idea what was going on. One seemed to have a valid viewpoint - it was about some not particularly attractive photos up on facebook, but he didn't elaborate and didn't seem to want to talk to me so I didn't push it. The other one came from something really, really abstract - it was like. What on earth are you talking about.

So maybe I did something wrong? I can be pretty blind sometimes or studid or just plain naiive, and maybe it was that and I did something inappropriate? Or maybe it was because they were really stressed and had no tolerance and really close breaking point. The second of these I'm pretty sure that was what it was - she's got some really enormous exams coming up and I don't blame her. The first, I don't know... maybe?

Anyways just throwing that out there. Let me know if I randomly lash out at you and you don't deserve it (I know I've done this a couple times to the guys in quartet - I'm really sorry!!!! It's just I get really uptight when it comes to organising things, lol.) and I will back down. Or if I don't you can hit me in the head and when I come to then I will realise I've been an arsehole and then back down :P

Good luck for exams everyone!!!!!!! It's all gonna be over soon!

No comments: