Monday, July 28, 2008

I swear...

... they've imported the weather. From Russia, or something.

It is set to be 0 degrees C on Wednesday. For those of you who work in Farenheit, that's freezing point.

This shouldn't be!

Haven't been making much lately; I've had to get all these applications for scholarships and orchestras and everything to do with that done, as well as practice and study! It will be an interesting few weeks...

desk

This is what being busy has done to my desk. It's pretty bad, even for me.

1 comment:

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

It's that cold there right now! Wow! It's funny, hubby just left to go there today and when he was packing, he kept asking if he needed to pack warmer clothes. I kept reminding him "it is a Brisbane winter." Oops silly me, hope he doesn't get too cold.